Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any advice would be amazing 10 points best answer?

There is a girl i like in one of my classes. We are friends but i really want to know her more. I've liked her for a while but she has a boyfriend. I have thought about whether i should tell her while she is dating him or not.





Should i tell her while she is dating him or should i wait til they break up?





I'm a junior in high school and so is she. The guy she is dating is a senior btwAny advice would be amazing 10 points best answer?
See this one can be tricky, on one hand if you tell her she could brush you off and loose the friendship but on the other hand you could be helping her from a big mistake. A close friend of mine actually wrote me a beautiful letter about how much he cared for me, and i was in another relationship at the time, and i am with the friend now still. And i am very glad he made that leap.Any advice would be amazing 10 points best answer?
I would wait until the best opportunniy arises. After all she likes the other guy right now.
i would wait until she is single again. it would be awkward to tell her while she is in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment