Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What advice would you give to a grown up who doesn't know what he wants to be when he grows up?

He's not a loser or anything, he has a job and a family life, but isn't committed to any one career. Do you think it's ok to be that way? What would you do?





Feel free to star if you find this interesting! =DWhat advice would you give to a grown up who doesn't know what he wants to be when he grows up?
I'm a grown up who can't commit to a career...because I know I'm not where I should be yet, or maybe I'm just a drifter...I don't think its a bad thing...maybe we see things different, some people enjoy the security of a job for life...me personally HORRIFIED BY THE THOUGHT!!What advice would you give to a grown up who doesn't know what he wants to be when he grows up?
';Take it easy';


jj
I'd tell him to get his sh*t together and act like an adult. I think that since he has a family, he should set a good example. I'd tell him what I think only if the conversation came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment