Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Help i need advice on this it will be fast?

Next month i'll be starting school here in San Diego as a new student. I'm 19 years old, and i'll be going in as a senior. I'm a rapper and i'm known in CA but not here In SD, and i just bought a Lamborghini Gallardo which i will be taking to school on my first day.





Do you guys think i'm going to get alot of fake friends?, and lots of haters?.. And what are some ways i can Get known out here in SD?????Help i need advice on this it will be fast?
dear friend / hater,


yes, there might be people who want to be your friends because of what you have, but there are also people who will be there for you all the time. my advice ? be yourself ! that's the only way to make good friends. got another car ? drive that one to school and make friends, then you'll know who's a friend or a hater. as for your wanting to be known out in San Diego, tell your new friends about you and be sure to include the little fact about your talent. don't worry, rumor spreads fast in high school !





good luck !


ask erin.





p.s. add me on myspace for great advice [askerin; helpful advice 鈾 or email me @ askerin123@yahoo.com.Help i need advice on this it will be fast?
This is a terrible situation to be in. Poor you. Especially having to turn up in a Lamborghini Gallardo.





Life can be so cruel
Yes to fake friends. Haters? I don't know why but they may judge you. Why take the Lambourgini to school? You can afford something a bit less showy. I don't know rappers but on TV they seem a bit showy (see judgement) and may enjoy the attention. Just remember who Michael Jackson had with him at the end. There are hangers on but few good friends.





Why not go incognito (if it is even possible) and see if you can meet real people who could be friends before having the shirt tail holders swarming around you.





I once thought I wanted to be a long


List princess who was found and restored to my rightful place. Then I thought of the people and paparazzi (however those vermin are spelled) and the lack of privacy - always guards, etc and I realized that being a normal person wasn't so bad. Would like what the money brings, but it is not true friends who tell you the truth and think of your best interest and not their own.





Might be nice to sneak in and scope things out before the notoriety


catches up. Depending on where you go, other kids may have nice cars too. You may be surprised about your fan following, too.





Enjoy San Diego. It is one of my favorite cities and we try to go there every few years. But I like things like the Old Town Trolly and.


Seaport shopping area near the marina. I love Old Town, too.





Enjoy the journey! Good luck in finding some good friends who care about you as well as about themselves. Now with a Lambourghini you didn't really expect to sneak into the school lot and not be noticed, did you? Is this just a dream as my long-lost princess one was ? I love cars too. Had a 1872 Corvette once - last year with chrome bumpers. But lived in cold and stored and that does a number on a car. We sold it fir a lot less than I paid used and now I live in FL and could have used it. Sure see Lambourghinis, masersttis, bentleys there or and Derrsris. They sort if slide sideways into traffic they move so fast and are so slinky. Even saw a few Formula Ones so you will be noticed. Had I not had a meeting at church I'd have whipped around to go back to see that Formula One up closer. Bit wouldn't quite to in my over 55 mobile home park. Maybe I should look at a Sky from Saturn or Solstice from Pontiac. Miata is cute too. Just sold a Saturn forbsdlvage that we left sitting and the bottom rusted on us. Now we are back to one car. My husband was I'll and we didn't get to our little cottage in AR and it sat for 2 years. Will get something in FL. And hope the minivan keeps on going. Best car I ever had - Chevy Venture minivan - earners one- was grandmas car and also a work car and got allowance until I retired. Save some of that loot for retirements and good investments - it comes sooner than you think. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment