Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I will be getting dentures, partial upper plate in Feb. Any advice for me?

i've never had real dentures before, just a temporary and it was really weird and awkward. Then I had bridgework with an implant. After 20 years it is falling out and I don't want to do the implant again. They also had to pull one more tooth but I won't let them pull any more unless they are rotten. I'll take any advice you've got.


Live well and do good! Thanks!I will be getting dentures, partial upper plate in Feb. Any advice for me?
Are you sure you don't want another implant? Implant procedures/materials have greatly improved over the last 20 years, so maybe it might be a better choice for you than a partial denture now. Sometimes, if your teeth situation isn't an ideal case for partials, they may not be very comfortable or stable for you either.





But if you are still having the partial, have you looked into the new kind, called Valplast. It's softer and more comfortable, but is only recommended for certain cases.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment