Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If you could give your heart one piece of advice right now, what would it be?

To my heart: I know that you've been broken too many times to count, but please don't let me close myself off to others. Please stay open and loving, and I will continue to work on healing you.If you could give your heart one piece of advice right now, what would it be?
Be happyIf you could give your heart one piece of advice right now, what would it be?
L O V E .
It would be ';Never let anyone hurt you and rule you';
My advice would be if your heart really tells you what it is you should do, no matter how scared you are. go with it. Please don't get old wishing you had done something that you knew really meant a lot to you. It will work out!
Eat more fruits and vegetables, and stop eating so much fast food! Sorry, I guess I took that too literally.
Forgive yourself.
My first instinct was: Don't do it! Haha My second was, Do it! How hilarious. If I met someone I actually liked I would go for it! I mean right now I feel like I am in the ';rebound'; frame of mind so I am trying to maintain a low social life to avoid future heartbreak......hehehe In other words I am trying to let go of someone but can't figure out how do I do that? LOL1
Buck up. Tomarrow is another day.
Don't stop.
I'm not sure where this comes from but it's so beautiful to me--Do all the good you can, by all the means you can,In all the ways you can, In all the places you can At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can! I try to live by this. I love it.
Prepare for the house, car, your soulmate,and death as soon as posible because if you wait too long they will cause you problems later in life.
  • blackheads
  • makeup reviews
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment