Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Light pink spotting after sex, What could this be? ** Need Advice**?

Last night after sex I went to use the bathroom and when I wiped there was light pink on to toilet paper. Could this be anything bad? We weren't having rough sex, and the pink was only there then. I went to bed and woke up this morning and its normal CM.


Could this be ovulation spotting... I've never had that before. Also my last period ended on 4.22


Thanks!!!Light pink spotting after sex, What could this be? ** Need Advice**?
I've only had ovulation spotting one time but it does sound like it :)Light pink spotting after sex, What could this be? ** Need Advice**?
It doesn't always have to be rough sex to have any taring. It could have been a bad position or something like that to cause the bleeding. It's nothing to be worried about.
Im pretty sure its normal.


Nothing to worry about

No comments:

Post a Comment