Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can I be an administrative assistant? Please give me some advice?

I am now looking for some clerical jobs, but I don't know if I fit in or not~ I don't have any exprience in this field. I can type 45wpm, 10 keys, MS word, excel and powerpoint, but the thing is, I'm not a native English speaker, so I don't think I can't write a good letter. And I wonder if an administrative assistant must work in a fast-pace environment? Please give me some advice~Can I be an administrative assistant? Please give me some advice?
Your typing skills and the various computer knowledge with Microsoft products are definitely an asset. But unfortunately, Administrative Assistants do require the knowledge of creating professional letters and memos. Do, Administrative Assistants work in a fast pace work environment...that depends on the company. Typically, this job position you are inquiring about normally requires proficient multi-tasking skills, so even if the company isn't a fast-pace work environment company this job position normally is. The English language is highly recommended when filling in this job position, the position willing demand working with different levels of management. Good Luck!!!Can I be an administrative assistant? Please give me some advice?
Are you looking for a work from home business? Are you tired of your boss?


Do you want to spend time with your family? If you answered yes to these


Questions then you are able to do this home based business. It is easy and


Honest. I am a mom with 3 children and I do it. If I can then I know you can!


For more info go to: http://carlae.typehome.hop.clickbank.net Try it you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment