Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am 17 years old and considering joining the navy, suggestions and advice would be appericiated.?

What kind of advice are you looking for? I enjoyed the 21 Years I served in the Navy. I've been to countries and done things that most people wouldn't or couldn't pay to do. I learned a skill that has served me well since retiring from the Navy. I have made lifelong freinds and met some people that I hope never to see again. I Learned a lot from being in the Navy.....I am 17 years old and considering joining the navy, suggestions and advice would be appericiated.?
How come all these people say ';go to college first, then go in as an officer'; You are not guaranteed Officer just cause you have a college degree. Just ask three of our deppers who graduated from Ohio State, Cleveland State, and Edinboro College in PA. They had anywhere between a 2.5 and 3.0 GPA but they did not qualify for officer.





Since you didn't give us any background I can't give you any suggestions or advice. I have 21 years in the navy and now recruiting in Ohio. Let me know if you have any questionsI am 17 years old and considering joining the navy, suggestions and advice would be appericiated.?
i am 17 and i enlisted in the us navy.advice study for the asvab pass it with flying colors.research all jobs because chances are if you have your mind set on one job you wont get it the navy is packed so only certain jobs are open.my personal suggestion go for it i feel like its a good choice so far the people you meet the feeling you get when you enlist in crazy i had alot of chances to Attend college but i still went military
I am your same age and am thinking of the same thing. I am applying to the United States Naval Academy and several colleges for NROTC. If i don't make it in, i am probably going to enlist.





If you have good grades and the capability to lead, i would highly suggest that you become and officer.
Why don't you get a college degree first? You can be an officer with that degree when you join the navy.
YOU WILL NEED A PARENTAL PERMISSION SLIP IF ONLY 17!! IF YOU JOIN I WOULD GET IN SHAPE BEFORE GOING TO BASIC TRAINING!!! IT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE!!!
Little children don't belong in the military. Go play with your barbies instead.
Goto college. Take NROTC and enter as an officer.
go to the marines instead, its better... do you get sea sick?
  • blackheads
  • makeup reviews
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment