Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm 3 weeks late but not pregnant... does anyone have advice as to what could be wrong?

I'm 27 years old. Never really had any problems with my menstrual cycle but suddenly it is 3 weeks late. I'm still getting the cramps and feelings but nothing is happening. My tummy is bloated and it feels very tender. I have done a pregnancy test but that came back negative. I've just moved overseas and don't have access to a doctor. Can anyone give some advice or point me to some useful websites? Thanks.I'm 3 weeks late but not pregnant... does anyone have advice as to what could be wrong?
hmm...you could be pregnant in spite of the negative pregnancy test. Sometimes it takes awhile for the pregnancy hormone (progesterone) in the body to rise to a level high enough for you to test positive on the pregnancy test.





See if you have any of the other pregnancy symptoms: breast tenderness, fatigue, nausea, itchy skin, food cravings, burping, or acne.





Another possibility could be cysts in your ovaries...PCOS, or you could have endometriosis.I'm 3 weeks late but not pregnant... does anyone have advice as to what could be wrong?
hmmm look up your calendar -- have you had any ';unsafe'; relationships -- you are the only one that can answer this question unless the ';boy friend'; checks this site-- hope it helps...


ps. if you did have a relationship -- then time to move back from over-seas back to the main land..where there are doctors...bon voyage.
Okay, even though the Pregnancy test did say its Negative doesnt mean anything... I Didn't find out that i was pregnant until I was 8 weeks Pregnant. So it could be that its to early to tell anything.
This can be because of stress, weight loss, or being sick. Don't worry.
a g/f i dated went through a lot of monthlies like that, we would have sex and wthin 24 hours later her period would release and problems would fade away could be the pug not letting go or something but it always worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment