Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'd like to meet a nice sweet girl to be my girlfriend, but I need help. Girls: any advice for me?

I am Scotty, I am 22 years old, and I think I would like to meet a very nice girl to be my girlfriend. I have never had a girlfriend before, but I think now would be a good time to start.





Last week my mother was very sad, and I asked her what was wrong she said she was very sad that she won't ever have grandchildren. I asked her what she meant, and then she just ignored me. She does that a lot, sometimes.





But I want Mom to be happy, so I think someday I should get married so maybe one day my wife (if I ever have one) and me can get some grandkids for Mom.





I think I am a very nice boy, and would have a lot to offer as a boyfriend and/or husband. I try my best to always be considerate, like opening doors, and paying for dinner.





I would write poems and draw pictures for my girlfriend, and sing songs to her. Mom always seemed to like it when Dad did that before he went on that cruise to Thailand in November of 1998.





I'm also a good cook. Mom tought me how to make waffles, and pancakes. I can make oatmeal, too.





In my free time, I like to draw pictures of my dreams, have bubble gum scented bubble baths, and brush my dog, Colonel Dishwasher.





I don't have a steady job, but yesterday, when the fair came to town, I applied for a job as a carnie. I have a very good feeling about the job. I think I have a lot of skills to offer. I think I will get asked back for an interview, next year, when they come back.





Although, if that job doesn't work out, I'd like to be an astronaut or a dolphin trainer, since I hear they get paid a lot.





I'm not picky, but I'd like to meet a girl who enjoys romantic things like cuddling, and building forts out of blankets and chairs, and merry-go-rounds, and planting gardens, and madlibs, and making PB%26amp;J sandwhiches together. And playing dress-up.





I've never really talked to a girl before, so I need some tips on how to talk to girls. Also, if you are a girl, and interested in being my girlfriend, please email me at: scotty_bologna@yahoo.com











PS, here are some photos of me that my best friend Dempsey took earlier today:








http://i36.tinypic.com/iwtatz.jpg





http://i36.tinypic.com/2czv5ti.jpg





http://i35.tinypic.com/ir41zb.jpg





http://i33.tinypic.com/mw32ok.jpg





http://i38.tinypic.com/2unui4i.jpg


I'd like to meet a nice sweet girl to be my girlfriend, but I need help. Girls: any advice for me?
aww.


reading that i think you should be an author


that would make a lovely novel :)


haha try it .. :)


anyway


about the girl thing


erm, use dating websites , go to lots of parties


stop being such a mommys boy if you can


girls like that,


talk around your mates see if they know anyone single.





other than that


this question seems like a joke!


but its earning me points..


but that sounds well made up.I'd like to meet a nice sweet girl to be my girlfriend, but I need help. Girls: any advice for me?
you very sweet and gorgeous


and very cute. you have nothing to


worry about. im sure any girl


would love to be your girlfriend


i would email you but im only fourteen.


good luck : )
hahahahaha i laughed in real life so obvious this is a joke
LOL! Come back when you're REALLY 22.
...Is this a joke? I kind of feel bad about laughing about it, but still - are you telling the truth, Scotty?





If you are:


I think the reason why you haven't gotten a girlfriend yet is that you talk too much about your mother, you don't have a good job - which most people do have at your age, or they are in college, training or graduate school. Also you seem wound up in your past - merry-go-rounds and dress-up?! If you want a HUSBAND maybe it would be plausible for you to enjoy those things (though some straight guys enjoy making PB%26amp;J sandwiches, I wouldn't mind doing that, haha).





Stop dwelling on the past. Focus on the present. You will meet the person you are wishing for when you least expect them.





I think what you need to do right now is to get a well paying job and support yourself. Get an apartment - and if you're so desperate to meet a girl, try having a friend set you up on a blind date with a girl. Or go to parties, dances, any sort of social gathering where you might meet a woman. Then at least you'd gain some experience with girls.





Oh, you're not ugly, by the way. You just look strange, like you're a child trapped in a man's body.





If you are not telling the truth:


Nice joke. That made my day.
Holy **** dude, this is a joke, right? Wow, this is pretty ****** up. If it is real, your dad is ****** up because those Thai whores have every STD known to man and more.
be confident. ask a random girl out women love it when men are spontaneous. i am saying before looking at your pictures but u sound like a fun amazing guy. i would date you. just remember confidence is key. ohhh and dont talk about your mom that much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment