Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Could I be pregnant, i need some advice?

The last time I had my period was September 30th to October 3rd, so from the internet calculator I would be 6w3d. And Im 16 days late. My back is hurting, some small belly pains, headaches, very moody, im tired all the time, i get dizzy easy, some bloating, no morning sickness yet, but nausea after certain smells, in the morning, and after eating a little bit. I took a pregnancy test after 3 days late, and 11 days late but both were negative. This would be my first time being pregnant, and im just curious.Could I be pregnant, i need some advice?
see your gyn for STD testing %26amp; an exam. use condoms.Could I be pregnant, i need some advice?
you do have clear symptoms of pregnancy and your period is late..but both pregnancy tests were negative. i would suggest taking another pregnancy test. for best results do it with the first pee of the morning. good luck!
Yes you could be good luck.
I would see a doctor not use yahooanswers for something like this.
it sounds very probable. i would get a test done at your obgyn.
You could be pregnant, depending on what brand test you used it may not have picked up that you are pregnant based on how high your hormone levels are. I'd suggest seeing your doctor for a blood test, and just to get checked out. If you aren't normally late and have a regular cycle it could be something else causing you to be late, or just the fact that you are stressing over possibly being pregnant.
GO TO THE DOCTOR!!


There are cases where the pregnancy tests bought at the store are not sensitive enough, giving a false negative, and/or there could be something seriously wrong.





Since you did not mention your age, could it be the change?
u could be but u look to young to be having sex
The symptoms all sound like you are, but it's odd a pregnancy test isn't showing that you are. I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks by a test, go see a doctor
you might be pregnant, i am actually having the same symptoms except i did have morning sickness, but another reason u might be late is stressing out or thinking too much about this situation sometimes when people think to much about a pregnancy or being pregnant they develop pregnancy symptoms so i hope i helped hun
Hmm reading the first bit I was thinking, yep she's pregnant. But if you took a decent test, especially 11 days after your missed period, and it came out negative I dought you are, as by then you would have had plenty of hcg levels in your system. If I was in your shoes I'd take one more test then go to the doctors. Good look.
Sounds like you are pregnant. It is possible to have low hCG levels (pregnancy hormone) that you will test negative. Go to your doctor tell them what is happening and ask them for a blood test to determine pregnancy.
It sounds like you have the symptoms of an early pregnancy but today's pregnancy test are pretty accurate, However it can be wrong. I would suggest you take a trip to your OBGYN,Either you are pregnant or something else is going on. Other illnesses may present with the same symptoms as a pregnancy.Either way you will need to see your doctor. Good Luck!
you need to go to the doctor and get a blood test ASAP
you could my sister had the same problem and your probably getting a negative test because it might be to early to tell so its best to go to the docters and get a blood test so good luck love
Yes you could be pregnant for sure. Your symptoms all sound like pregnancy symptoms. My advice would to take a test first thing in the morning and make sure you are doing it correctly. First morning urine is way more accurate than from the middle of the day. If it is still negative, wait and see if you get your period next month. If you don't you should probably go into the doctor and get a blood test. If the blood test is negative it was probably just stress causing your periods to be irregular. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment