Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If there was one piece of advice that you wish you had received/followed as a teenager, what would it be?

i would really love to know.If there was one piece of advice that you wish you had received/followed as a teenager, what would it be?
I wish I would have not had sex. I didn't follow that and now I am 14 with a 6 month old.If there was one piece of advice that you wish you had received/followed as a teenager, what would it be?
To fallow God with your whole heart.
Save your money and stay away from the horses neck.
work hard , play hard, live life to the full. if you put 100% in then expect to take 100% out if you put nothing in then dont expect to take anything out
Friends come and go but your family is besides you always....( don't put friends before family)
work hard at school and someday become some body.
Well, it is something that was said to me, I just wish I would have listened: ';Nothing that happens in high school matters. You will probably never see any of these people again in your life!';
I'm 15. I earned some relationship advice. Sometimes your not going to like your man. As long as you still love him thats what matters.
=]





Smile and be smart.
';You dont know anything, so dont assume otherwise.';





I always thought it was just adults being jackasses- but now that iam 24 I realize i STILL dont know anything, and I knew much less then.
Save your money, and some tips on money management and how to avoid debts would have been great !!!
Get Great Grades....Although my parents told me I wasn't always a straight A student!:(
Don't push yourself so hard to get straight A's. Do your best and be happy with that. I worked my butt off to get straight A's and didn't get one scholarship! They gave them all to the rich kids who didn't need them anyway. So if I could go back in time, I'd relax and not stress so much over getting straight A's.
there only two people in this world you can believe toterly its only your parents!!!!!
keep your head down in school.
how to drive. how to make ur own money how to be financially secure and happy
don't have sex
Stay out of trouble and avoid sleazy guys.
You don't go through high school to find your husband you go to find your bridesmaids!








(Boy friends come and go Friends are their forever)
Don't date just one guy have fun and date lots (not sex DATES). Have fun!
My mother always told me to buy property and as a teenager I did not follow her advice. What an idiot.
';Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.';

No comments:

Post a Comment