Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I've got a friend who gets everything I get, and who lies quite alot, we're meant to be best friends! Advice?

She says she goes to a dance school and left her old one but I'm really not sure thats true. I found something saying the rehersal dates for her show at the old dance school in a couple weeks! she gets everything I get, from links braclets to glue sticks. Should I say something to her, and if so what?I've got a friend who gets everything I get, and who lies quite alot, we're meant to be best friends! Advice?
i have got a good reference for you. read r l stine's the best friend I %26amp; II in fear street series. there you can see a girl in more complicated state than yours. I've got a friend who gets everything I get, and who lies quite alot, we're meant to be best friends! Advice?
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.鈾?br>




She's coping you because she thinks your like, Super cool.



Heh she doesn't like you very much
  • origins
  • day cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment