Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need some ways to help motivate my school and i need to think of some rewards advice would be great?

i am on the leadership council at my school and we have to think of ways to help motivate my friends and school mates also every friday we get rewards and i cant think of any to help these kids have fun any ideas pleaseI need some ways to help motivate my school and i need to think of some rewards advice would be great?
If I am reading this correctly you need to come up with something that would happen during the school day rather than a monetary reward. Based on that: a build your own ice cream sundae day, movie with popcorn, if you wear school uniforms perhaps a day to wear your regular clothing (within guidelines), music played during a study time, depending where you live (weather concerns) an afternoon of outdoors for some fun, silly games like dodge ball. Hope this will at least get your own thought process goingI need some ways to help motivate my school and i need to think of some rewards advice would be great?
There has to be a certain reward. Put yourself in your classmates shoes and ask what reward you would like if you did something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment