Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My 3yr. old chihuahua keeps yelping when she moves a certain way. It seems to be her neck? Any advice?

I haven't been able to isolate the pain area. It just happens when she moves certain ways or if one of the other chiwa's bump into her. She yelps alot when coming out of her crate or moving under the covers. It seems to be her neck. If I move her legs or neck she just shakes, but doesn't yelp. Somebody please help!!My 3yr. old chihuahua keeps yelping when she moves a certain way. It seems to be her neck? Any advice?
go to the vet ASAP. poor little dog... dogs don't yelp unless they are in a good amount of pain....My 3yr. old chihuahua keeps yelping when she moves a certain way. It seems to be her neck? Any advice?
sounds like she may hae a pulled muscle or worse a pinched nerve. this should be checked by the vet beofre it becomes worse.
I think it could be her neck, you should probably check with a vet. but for now you could try a warm water bottle by her neck or a neck pillow. hope she feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment