Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow, i am at a loss, can someone give me significant advice on how to treat my stress and worries?

I am undergoing an immense amount of stress, i am irritable, depressed, and exhausted. Everything is whipping passed me and changing. What can i do to regain my composure, i need to get back on track, get my head in the game. I am thinking about staying at my grandparents for a week. What can i do while i am there to cease my worries, rid of these head aches and save my soul from exploding. Just some simple revival tricks, what do you do when you are stressed?Wow, i am at a loss, can someone give me significant advice on how to treat my stress and worries?
Well start with the basics man, eating right? sleeping right? getting physical activity? Whenever I am sad or upset these are the first things I turn to.





As for the stress, there is only really one way to truly deal with it and that is head on. Try viewing things that worry you as challenges, instead of sitting around and thinking what makes you sad and why, try thinking about possible ways to fix them for a positive outcome. If that doesn't work, forget about them. It is absolutely 100% pointless to worry about issues which you have 0 control over.





Work on you, making yourself happy and doing what you want to do no matter what, and then everything else will seem to fall in place.





If that doesn't work get tested for depression, General anxiety, etc.





Hope this helps!Wow, i am at a loss, can someone give me significant advice on how to treat my stress and worries?
Stress: Employ the EFT version for use in public, for which you can reasonably claim that you have a headache, as you use the acupressure massage/tapping on your temples, but it may be advisable to restrict yourself to subvocalising (saying it to yourself, in your mind, not aloud). ';Even though I sometimes suffer from stress, and worry, I deeply and completely accept myself';. www.mercola.com searchbar: ';EFT';, %26amp; ';EFT therapists'; - professional is best.





Practise a daily relaxation method, such as http://www.drcoxconsulting.com/managing-鈥?/a> or http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/mindbody鈥?/a> or www.wikihow.com/Meditate and/or Tai Chi, Qi Gong, or yoga. Open an aromatherapy vial and breathe in the scent whenever you need a quick stress release. Check out http://your-mental-health.weebly.com/1.h鈥?/a> about stress, and anxiety, then pages m, and i. - they are necessarily long, comprehensive posts, and won't both fit, here. If still depressed, after employing the above for 2 weeks, see pages 3, and b.
do NOT try alcohol. That will not solve any of your problems. I recommend light to moderate exersise or yoga in the morning. Bubble baths and readingbooks or watching movies in bed, playing with an animal or going for a quiet walk some place nice and not to busy. Dont focus on worries or problems, just focus on how you can make yourself happy and relaxed.
this might sound weird......


but if u masturbate it helps..


and watch funny movies listen to good music, bubble bath a nice cup of coffee (or tea if u dont jrink coffee, like me) umm... and if u talk to a counslor it helps ( most people think talking to a counslor is for mental people... but its not. i just go to a counslor bcuz i like to talk and its good to talk to someone once in a while)
Read ';How to Stop Worrying and Start Living'; by Dale Carnegy.


There are some useful advices and stories about famous people who get rid of depression.


And reading as it is passes off your thoughts and calms.
Oh you sound like me right now....trying to move and get assistance with raising my kid...finding out I am getting laid off...in the midst of going back to school.





It's all very stressful.





Try writing, yoga, other stretching exercises. Meditate. Just relax...
If you are stressed..particularly at work....watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSFr01uAP鈥?/a> and be thankful you are not this guy
Try Alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment