Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I would like to be an accountant, i would like some advice?

i am 20 yr's old, i have a passion to succeed in something, i am studing accounting, i am not in any course at the moment as i work fulltime, i really want to get into Bookkeeping can anyone give me any advice on how this can be a reality for me!I would like to be an accountant, i would like some advice?
I am an Accounting Major as well. I only took one full class, Financial Accounting and I am taking Managerial Accounting now. Are you planning on getting your Bachelor's or just your Associate Degree?I would like to be an accountant, i would like some advice?
i am an accounting major as well. i have had 2 accounting classes thus far and will be taking my third one soon. the best advice i can give you is to get into school as soon as you can and also try to get a hold of some old accounting books and read them and work some of the problems in them as well

No comments:

Post a Comment