Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am a Bride to be ..Do you have any advice you can give me on my wedding day?

I am a Bride to be ..Do you have any advice you can give me on my wedding day? From personal experience or anythingI am a Bride to be ..Do you have any advice you can give me on my wedding day?
Yes, have a few drinks to relax your nerves. This is going to be a great day and every ';worst nightmare'; that you could immagine will not happen. Enjoy the Day and take everything in. You will remember every detail for the rest of your life! Also, at the Reception, make sure you and your husband get to everyone who attended the wedding and thank them for coming.





I just got Married in January, and although it was a relief when all the stress was gone and everthing was over, expect to feel more tired than you ever have in your life. The Honeymoon will help you get back to normal, just make sure you relax and enjoy it!





Best of luck! I am very happy for you!I am a Bride to be ..Do you have any advice you can give me on my wedding day?
I know you've heard this 1,000 times, but it is ';your day.'; My husband wrote me this awesome note the night before the wedding and had his brother (the best man) bring it to me while we were getting ready at the church. I couldn't read it because I almost cried and I didn't want to mess up my makeup! :)





Do something like this for your fiance, he will remember it forever. Make it something that you took time to make or buy. Put a ton of thought into something that he wants.
I'm a bride to be too!





I'm getting married in 1 week! ! !





My advice to myself is to relax and breathe.





I've heard that when you are relaxed you won't cry!





I'm so worried about crying...because we've been through so much as a couple and our love is so powerful.





I'm going to try and concentrate on my breathing...deep breaths...and make sure that my body is not tense.





Wishing you all the very best : )
I know everyone is and has already told you this but relax. I'm a wedding/event planner with over 9 years under my belt. Whatever you do don't drink, I repeat DON'T DRINK. Take a deep breath and smile because in 2 seconds it will all be over. People couldn't believe me on my big day after planning the entire wedding for over 160 people and doing all of the decor and favors I was so calm. I wish all the best and you'll be just fine.
Relax and enjoy it.





Don't worry if something goes wrong. With that many moving parts, something is bound to go wrong. Just laugh and move on.


Remember the most important part is that you and your husband get married. All the rest can go down the tubes and it'll still be a success.





Good luck.
FIRST CONGRATS!





SECOND dont be too nervous and get cold feet





THIRD maybe when your walking down the isle you should like look at the people and smile





FOURTH look your groom in the eyes while reciting your vows





FIFTH i wish you the best of luck!! :)
Don't let anything bother you. You may be stressed out because little things may go wrong like the weather. Just keep telling yourself, that all that matters is that you marry your beloved.
Don't let the little things bother you. Be calm, and for frustrating situations, ask someone else to deal with them!
breath, relax and enjoy the day to the max because ppl dont get married everyday
I was just married on June 20th.


Relax, breathe, and take in every moment because it is over in a flash!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment