Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How do i get over my now ex bf, was my first and i though only love, advice much appreciated?

i tryed to get rid of him in the beginning because i didnt want to get hurt than i realized i wanted him, he came to see me because it was long distance and now he doesnt want me anymore after 8 months. i dont know if i should get rid of everything he ever gave me and delete his pictures. so how do i move on?How do i get over my now ex bf, was my first and i though only love, advice much appreciated?
That exact same thing happened to me a few years ago. And I believe that's the reason why I can give you my advice. Cause I tried a hundred things to get over him, specially because he was my first true love.


At first, it was really hard not to cry every time I saw him or remember him. But time DOES make it all better. I didn't delete anything from him. I still have every e-mail he sent me, and that wonderful and special teddy bear. And the reason why I kept all these things was because they remind me of that feeling: true love. They don't hurt, they bring happiness to my life. Today, he is a precious memory for me. Even though he stopped loving me long time before I stopped loving him... what I felt was a sad feeling and not an angry one. I don't know how you feel, but if it's not anger, then you shouldn't treat him and his stuff with anger. Sadness is fine, at least for a while before moving on. This lost is good and it may be one of the best things that will happen in your life, even if today it seems impossible, one day you'll see what I mean. Thanks to that lost love I had, I noticed how blessed I was to ever have felt something as great and pure as that. I would do it all over again even if it had to end like it did! It was worth it. It will be worth it for you too, someday. Don't lose hope, wait, pray... I wish you the best! (PS. sorry for my crappy English)How do i get over my now ex bf, was my first and i though only love, advice much appreciated?
you don't have to throw out whatever he gave you or delete every picture of him. it's just telling yourself that you're angry with him. anger helps someone to let go but it also makes the process longer and you return to the experience with bitterness over and over again. i suggest you imagine yourself letting him go and walk out the door ';finally';. Make a monologue as if you're talking to him. Tell him you're giving him up now and you'll move on. Let yourself listen to your own voice when you talk to him. finally, smile and say goodbye. letting someone go happily will help you restore your self-respect and sanity more easily.





I also suggest you repeat a statement to yourself over and over again, something like ';I am a wonderful person and I deserve only the best.'; Something positive and repeat this to yourself every time you feel alone and sad.
Just keep busy. Love yourself again. %26amp; reconnect with activites that make you happy. You will get over him if you ALLOW yourself to. You don't wanna be those girls who hold onto old relationships.





He will eventually date again, %26amp; you're gonna have to respect his new relationships.





It's hard, I know. :[
Learning to control your thoughts about your ex will help you easily forget about him and move on. Read: http://GetOverYourExBoyfriend.net
find someone new
start dating again- just do it


the more you see other people and live your life-the less you'll think about him

No comments:

Post a Comment