Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can someone please give me an advice I will be traveling to London but I'm trying to decide if I should ?

buy a package deal which it comes with a round trip tickets and hotel or should I buy them separately? Please help Can someone please give me an advice I will be traveling to London but I'm trying to decide if I should ?
It really depends. If you use Orbitz or something of the like, I'm pretty sure that you can compare the rates for going with a package or purchasing separately. It might be better, seeing as how London is such an in-demand city, to buy a package just because some of the hotels will be outrageous. However, I flew over and found some cheap motel-like places to stay on the outskirts of the city for fairly inexpensive nightly fares. You should sign up on a mailing list with airline websites because I sometimes see advertisements for packages to London for a fairly cheap price.





Hope I helped a bit and good luck! :)Can someone please give me an advice I will be traveling to London but I'm trying to decide if I should ?
depends actually. You can get pretty cheap tickets on price line by bidding on them if your time of departure is open. As far as hotel, you can expect to spend an average of 125 Euro for an ok hotel per nite depending where in london you are. Be aware though that they don't take Euro there it's only pounds, and you'll have to check the conversion, I don't remember but it something like 1 US dollar = approx. .72 cents Euro = .50 pounds. I found a round trip from Dallas to the Netherlands for 750 $ American.
just work out what's cheaper or most convenient to you.


sometimes package deals can save you money, esp. with discounted accomodation.





it depends on how flexible your arrangements are and how experienced you are in finding budget accomodation when you're there.


pre-booking takes some adventure out of the equation but it can put your mind at rest too.
Get whatever's cheapest for flights from expedia/travelocity etc. Buy the hotel seperately - it will not be up to what you would get in the US and will cost a lot more...

No comments:

Post a Comment