Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm going to be vacationing in Pattaya Thailand any advice?

I would love to know what hotel to stay in. I would love to know what clubs to go to for dancing. I love to play pool too. I want to be right on the beach. I also want to know what are the best brothells to go to. Also which ones are the best for the smallest girls?I'm going to be vacationing in Pattaya Thailand any advice?
Lesson, Thailand can do very well without dirty crooks like you! Your history of questions says it all... Pls stay away and don't bother the smallest girls!I'm going to be vacationing in Pattaya Thailand any advice?
Stay at Peace Resort. Everything else is nearby.
Just be there.
You will love Pattaya! Beach, pool, clubs and ladies... as much as you want.... and cheap even free if you play your cards nicely!!! Have fun
youre a sick man. hope the thai cops get you.
There's a place called Banglamung police station right up north at Sukhumvit Rd. They'll be very accomodating for people like you :-)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment