Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi am experiencig nascia and feeling hot for no reason I jst need advice could it be pregnancy did not missper

HI I am 26 and I am feel awful fatigue throwing up sensation in my mouth, and some coming up plus I did not have period but know this is not normal, plus having soreness in my breast, sticky, how far long am I please let me know.Hi am experiencig nascia and feeling hot for no reason I jst need advice could it be pregnancy did not missper
If you have not missed your period yet . . . it is still REALLY early. If you are pregnant it is counted from the date of your last period. You did not include any cycle information so I could not possibly estimate how far along you are.





I am 8 weeks pregnant and did not experience nausea and exhaustion until around 5 1/2 - 6 weeks - by then I had missed my period and had a positive home test and blood test. Sore breasts can go either way - it is definitely a common early pregnancy symptom but it is also a common PMS symptom.





You could have a cold or a stomach bug - rest up, drink lots of fluids and wait to see if your period shows. If it does not, then test.





Good luck!Hi am experiencig nascia and feeling hot for no reason I jst need advice could it be pregnancy did not missper
a couple of days later my ovulation i started to have the same symptoms. sometimes i get a high fever only 4 a about 15 munites. i too felt like throwing up and soure brests started as early as a week bfore my periods. i took a test on my 1st day of my missed periods and got a possitive. i'm 4 weeks and 3 days preg. some ladies dont get any symptoms untill they are 8 weeks pregnent but in my case i did get the symptoms from the 1st day i concieved. lot of people said that it's only in my head because i wanted a baby so much. but it turned out that i was right. i think u must b feeling the same thing as i did. when i tested i got a bright pink line even at 2 weeks. well ur hormon level must b very high like mine and may b that's y ur getting all the sicknesses. in addition to all that i had mild cramps in my lower abdomen , back pain, and headaches too. so watch out for those too. good luck and lots of baby dust to u**************

No comments:

Post a Comment