Thursday, August 19, 2010

My God!!! What the hell do I do to stop being clingy?!? Any tips?!? Advice, anyone?!? How can I not be clingy?

And I'm a he! A guy! Sorry if my Avatar's hair kinda looks girly. But that's my hair in RL! Wavey hair, shoulder lenth, a-la Josh Groban style!My God!!! What the hell do I do to stop being clingy?!? Any tips?!? Advice, anyone?!? How can I not be clingy?
Take a bath with Tide's anti-cling powder...My God!!! What the hell do I do to stop being clingy?!? Any tips?!? Advice, anyone?!? How can I not be clingy?
Why apologize for your hair!??! It's you!! Kinda tells me you have low self esteem. You need to do things (research) to help pick your self esteem up. Once you feel it - your confidence will shine thru and perhaps you will find others being clingy to you. Drawing from your strength. You have to mentally tell yourself not to be clingy, and put those words in to action. All a matter of self control. Sure, others can try and help you, but in the end, it is you that has to make the difference and effort for YOU! Change is good, you've realized it and now need to do it! So chin up, shoulders back and shake that wavy hair and go make things better in your life - it's short so make the best of it!! Take care :)
I just sent this to my friend yesterday who has the same problem. Good luck to you. But I noticed (for guys) the more you act like you don't care the more the chick will be into you. Try it.





http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/single鈥?/a>
you have to think and believe that youre happy with a girl or without a girl, that way youre never desperate. if youre not desperate youre not going to be paranoid about losing her. the more confident and self-assured you behave, the more she'll cling to you.
You even look clingy!





Stop looking for girls to complete you. They like it in movies, they hate it in real life. Be a complete, happy person on your own, then invite girls to join you in your life. Don't rely on them for happiness.
Start by cutting your hair, then read ';I hope they serve beer in hell'; and hope that you pick up a fraction of Tucker Max's manliness
go out and do things for yourself.


If your partner is busy or doing something go pre-occupy yourself for a bit
chillllllll
just be concious of it and try to stop it when u notice u are doing it thats really all u can do
um just stop talking to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment