Thursday, August 19, 2010

I just passed my audition to be a blackjack dealer with just a few weeks more to practice. Any advice-scared?

Just relax, and be yourself. You'll be fine.I just passed my audition to be a blackjack dealer with just a few weeks more to practice. Any advice-scared?
I don't have any better advice than what everyone else told you but I wanted to know what did they ask you in the audition to do? I will be going out in a week to get a job as a blackjack dealer. Did they have you pitch single then double? Did they just have you deal from the shoe then have you pay out blackjacks? Also where did you audition I am in Biloxi.I just passed my audition to be a blackjack dealer with just a few weeks more to practice. Any advice-scared?
Usually players like new blackjack dealers because they bust a lot, giving more wins to the players so you should be well liked. Just remember one thing, you are not forcing anyone to gamble their money. So if you have a player being overly rude to you or cursing you at all, get you Pit Boss immediately. This job can be hard enough without having to deal with a real jerk at your table. Just relax and remember what you've been taught and you'll do fine.
Relax take it easy (as the song goes), don't try to go to fast, it's better to be accurate. Remember that a BJ game gives gives you more of an opportunity to interact with the customers and build a rapport. Again relax everyone had to learn at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment