Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am getting married in Jamaica on the beach. Any advice on where I can find a dress that would be suitable?

I am 34 and have been married before. I want something simple and not white. Thanks!I am getting married in Jamaica on the beach. Any advice on where I can find a dress that would be suitable?
http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/鈥?/a>





I think something like this in ivory or champagne would be perfect.I am getting married in Jamaica on the beach. Any advice on where I can find a dress that would be suitable?
Im getting married on the beach in Jamaica also. But its my first time so I spent way too much on the dress. But Winnie Couture has a destination dress section. Also if you do a search for destination dresses it will pull up a lot of options. The Knot.com has a way to work it down on how much you want to spend, the neckline you want and all that.
dessy.com, alfredangelo.com, edressme.com, bridalonlinestore.com are great sites for destination wedding gowns. Also do a search: destination wedding gowns and lots will come up. I would choose ivory or a light aqua blue would be beautiful because you are near the water right on the beach..your husband to be should wear a linen suit or linen pants, linen shirt....it is up to you. Try theknot.com for information on destination weddings...it is a great help.
Any department store will have nice evening gowns, particularly after prom season, whne they go on clearance. I would suggest th Saks Fifth Avenue outlet, Off 5th. They'll have shoes too, and all the accessories you could ever want! The one in my town is fantastic. I got a pair of Christian Louboutin strappy heels for $125.
I would do something a little shorter than a floor length wedding gown. Summery and sweet. Davids bridal has very pretty summery bridesmaid dresses.
Try a lite colored summer dress kind of gauzy


try banana republic or urban outfitters.
try davids bridal, but instead of looking for bridal gowns, try looking for bridesmaid dresses or something.
maybe le chateau if you are looking for something cute or Tocca Finta for something a bit more reserved
off white or light tan summer dress

No comments:

Post a Comment