Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I comfort him? (need advice on how to be a friend)

My ex-boyfriend and I broke up a couple months ago so he could go back out with his old girlfriend who was coming back into town, I knew about her and had agreed to break up before hand because he still loved her. Well, she recently dumped him and he is mortified.





I'm not over him, I still love him deeply, but he is coming to me for comfort (as a friend). I care about him so deeply, but it's hard listening to him whine to me about another girl that he loves. I want so bad for him to just feel better, what can I do to comfort him? What is considered appropriate i guess is what I'm asking, given that me and him used to go date exclusively. Is it really ok for him to be hanging around me alot? This is a serious and true question, plz help.How can I comfort him? (need advice on how to be a friend)
he probably wants to hang around you because he knows that you were and still are there for him... i think that no matter how much you care about him, you shouldn't settle to be his back up or rebound girl... he won't take you seriously... i know you want him to feel better but don't hurt yourself in the process... he needs time to get over this... don't let him take advantage of the situation, don't give in, especially right now... because then he will think you are okay with being his rebound girl, when in reality you deserve so much more and i mean it... it seems like you truly love this guy, cuz a lot of people in your situation would probably be glad that he was going through that... maybe one day he'll realize your real worth... real love is rare...


sometimes you have to challenge others so they can appreciate what's infront of them...


no matter what, the right decisions are done with our head and not with how we feel... maybe talking to him so much is never gonna let you move on... even if you want to give him another chance, i think you shouldn't give in easily at all... (even if what you feel is deep)... whatever you decide, i hope you get what you truly deserve.How can I comfort him? (need advice on how to be a friend)
Just be his friend and listen to him, I know this will be hard for you, but he apparently needs you now.so just hang in there and hopefully he will realize just how much you mean to him after all. Don't put the old girlfriend down and tell him how wrong he was to go back with her . I'm sure he knows this, just let him do the talking, I bet things will get better.
well really all u can do is listen and be there for him but think about it when this is all done and over with and he is over the other girl he is always gonna remember who helped him when he really needed it and thats gonna be u and he will come back to u just like u want him to. so give him time be there for him and the time for u and him to be together will come sooner than u no it if it takes to long though u can always play the jealousy card and try and make him jealous so that he will realize wat he had was good and he will want u even more hahaha good luck :0


%26lt;3FSF

No comments:

Post a Comment