Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In 30 days my children and i will be homeless, just need some advice.?

i have 3 kids one in college 2 in high school i work, i fell into hard times in june all 3 of my children graduated, i just don't know what to do.been thinking about leaving my job and moveing south. it's either the shelter or stay with my mom in a one bedroom with my kids. what do you think?In 30 days my children and i will be homeless, just need some advice.?
Stay with your mom. DON'T move into a shelter, trust me, I've never lived in a shelter (thank God) but I know people who do and it is hell.


Some of your stuff WILL get stolen.


Your kids will be miserable.


It's not worth it.


Go live with your mom until you can get on your feet again. Apply for jobs and pray something works out.





www.adeccousa.com


www.officeteam.com


www.aerotek.com





These 3 sites can definitely hook you up with some pretty sweet jobs, they're job agencies and I'm sure you'll find something with one of them. They've helped me so much being an 18 year old high school graduate with my own apartment =) They'll definitely assist you.





I wish the best of luck to you!In 30 days my children and i will be homeless, just need some advice.?
I think you should stay with your mom, it may be cramped but at least you will have an address and phone number. Your kids might be able to temporarily live with their friends if it is feeling too cramped for them. It will also be hard to them to get a job if they are living in a shelter with you since there is no way for them to be contacted by potential employers. If they are working either they can start supporting themselves or help you with your financial situation, that is what family is for. If you stay positive it will be easier to get back on your feet.





good luck with everything
Hard times can lead to good times. (keep this in mind)





If I were you, I would stay with Mom. Even a small home is better than no home.





Your children are old enough to help out. They need to find a job and contribute to the family's expenses. Neither you nor your mother should have to shoulder the entire burden.





In time your situation will improve, if you allow your children to become independent.





God bless.
How about having the kids get jobs and help with living expenses. They are old enough to help. What are they currently doing to help out?
Stay with your mom. I think it will help your children with such a change to have family around.

No comments:

Post a Comment