Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I really wanna be an animal rescue cop but I NEED ADVICE please its important!!?

The only thing about the job I want to do is that im Allergic to cats.. and I can't go near them or my lips will swell up like J-LO'S did in Monster in Law but not that bad... So I was wondering what I can do to get over the allergy of cats so I can become a cop for animal protection and not have to worry about my lips swelling from catsI really wanna be an animal rescue cop but I NEED ADVICE please its important!!?
well there is a long process of shots that over time strengthen your immune system to something your allergic to, as to build a resistance to it after being injected with small doses , ask your doctorI really wanna be an animal rescue cop but I NEED ADVICE please its important!!?
I know a veterinary doctor who is allergic to cats and has worked with them anyway although she specialized in other animals.





Besides finding a treatment for your allergy you might want to experiment with protective gear. Can you avoid the reaction by wearing gloves and some sort of breath mask? Dressed up like that you aren't going to look very friendly to the cat but then the cats in question are probably going to be stressed out anyway and you may need protection from claws and teeth as much as from allergens.





If you haven't done so, talk to someone in the field and find out how much of a problem your allergy would be. It may be that their procedures minimize contact with the animals for a variety of health reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment