Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want to be a writer, and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me to achieve this goal,?

I know I should write everyday. And I want to be a freelance or creative writer.I want to be a writer, and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me to achieve this goal,?
Don't just write everyday, read. Read a lot. It will strengthen your writing. Also take college courses and read books on the subject. Start writing, let people read your work, and listen to what they have to say about it. It helps if the people reading your work will be honest about it.I want to be a writer, and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me to achieve this goal,?
Like you said write everyday and read everyday. Read everything! You need to be able to ';know a little about a lot';. Also, there is a book called ';Writer's Market'; which is a list of book and magazine editors who buy what people write, that you may want to check out. Take creative writing classes and any classes offered in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment