Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Am I asking for too much? Advice would be much appreciated?

I'm 21, 5'9 and 136lb. i want to lost about 10lbs. is that too much??





Also, what should i do to lose weight. I've been eating healthy, lots of vegetable and proteins, and ive been attending spinning class at least 2 times a week.Am I asking for too much? Advice would be much appreciated?
If you are 5'9 and 136 lbs, you are NOT overweight. You shouldn't be worried about losing weight.Am I asking for too much? Advice would be much appreciated?
I believe that your are at perfect weight for your height. I would not advise you to lose weight. However, keep up the healthy eating and plenty of exercise. One good tip I can offer is if you eat late night, STOP!! Stop eating after 6pm. That works best for me. I'm 21, 5'4'; and I way 122lbs. Although I say I would like to lose some weight, in reality is toning up that I really need to focus on.





Good Luck!
Just don't over do it eating protein, people think that because they are eating protein, they won't gain fat, remember, protein has calories too, and the calories you don't burn up (protein or carbs) turn into fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment