Sunday, August 22, 2010

I WaNnA be pOpULaR bUT HoW AnY AdVIcE?

hiya.. im starting at a new school and want to make a good impression its a grammar girls school. im scared and want some advice on how to be popular. and please dont say be yourself.I WaNnA be pOpULaR bUT HoW AnY AdVIcE?
Okay, I know how your feeling i was the new girl a few years backk now everyone in the school knows me and i would consider myself pretty popular so heres my reall advice from real experience.....


IT MAY SOUND WIERD BUT ITS THE HONEST TRUTH!


1.Dont really likke chill with people that look wierd or donnt seem likke they have popular/wierdd friends.


2.Dont type that wayy not to be mean but it makes you look wierd


3.Talk to everone in all of your clasess


4. Be very talkative and nice, but dont let people walkk all over you


5. THIS SOUNDS BADD BUT.....if your pretty the popular groups will gravitate to you and tallkk to yah


6.Do something people wouldnt expect you to do, something to standd out and trust me everyone trys to be friends with the knew kidd its like a little kid getting a new toy so if your pretty the popular people will come to you and if your not the prettiest person evver thenn....wierd people mayy come to you so if you want if you think your not the prettiest person you can send me a picture of you and i can give you some advice.


SORRY IF THIS THING MADDE ME SOUND LIKE A ***** IM JUST TRYING TO GIVE THE TRUTH LIKE YOU ASKED AND I KNOW WHEN SOMEONE KNEW COMES TO MY SCHOOL THESE ARE THE THINGS PEOPLE WILL JUDGE YOU ON!SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE!HOPE THIS HELPS!I WaNnA be pOpULaR bUT HoW AnY AdVIcE?
First off, you need to be nice. I know that the movie ';Mean Girls'; show that the most popular girls are the meanest, but thats hollywood, not real world. I was very popular in high school, and trust me, you can be too.


Heres what you do, its simple:


BE EVERYONES FRIEND. EVERYONE%26gt;


as soon as you feel like you're better than everyone else then you're just a *****... not popular.





Now heres the part that oprah and dr. phil wont tell you...





Go To Parties, HAVE FUN, if you funny and fun to be areound people will like you.


Be good at something, Wether its sports or music or just plain old school, excell at something. (it makes people respect you)


Dont be shy, be outgoing.
Ask questions and listen intently


when people talk with you. A good


listener is ALWAYS popular. Don't


talk about yourself a lot. Let your new


friends tell you about themselves. Smile


at everybody and keep yourself tidy and


looking clean.


You might be just the person those new


people have been waiting for... a friend


who accepts and listens to them. Oh,


and if you listen well to others they almost


always start asking you about yourself,


because they will want to know you better.
Dear Love,


First off, we must rid you of the habit of typing like that. Secondly, when you enter your new school try to find out about clubs and social groups you can join. Do this the first week you are there. Make yourself as busy as possible with after-school interests and activities. You'll surely meet lots of people that way, maybe even a boy who fancies you!





Also, make sure you are friendly and approachable and helpful. This type of behaviour goes a long way.
Don't be popular. Unless you want to make other people's life a misery. If I'm not mistaken, that's what all of the ';popular'; people in my school do to me.
First start off by refraining from typing like that! I hope you don't talk like that too. HIYA....What the hell is that! Please stop that today and go forward from there!
Wear designer clothes and treat everyone like a beeotch.
Be yourself. There, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment