Sunday, August 22, 2010

If you could travel back in time ten years and give yourself a piece of advice, what would it be?

My only advice would be, to make sure the promise i made to the Creator, was verbaly accurate as i think SHE does not seem to understand fully what i meant. Then again im sure SHE does understand as what i see and hear every day shows me that from HER perspective SHE is on the right track,and is teaching me a valuable lesson in the complexity of intelligent life. ( I,m realy glad SHE has a sense of humor, otherwise we would all be in trouble and not just the ones who deserve it.)If you could travel back in time ten years and give yourself a piece of advice, what would it be?
Find a new job.If you could travel back in time ten years and give yourself a piece of advice, what would it be?
I'd tell myself to not be surprised by the tough times ahead. I could try and convince myself to change every mistake and regret I've had in the past 10 years, but then some of the best things wouldn't have happened. Every mistake I made, every regret I have, has brought me to where I am and while it's a rough spot right now, I know it will be better.
today i am very confident, i needed that before ten years to avoid a disaster in my life...... Be confident,
buy yahoo and google stocks.





don't forget microsoft and ebay





sell martha stwearts stocks
don`t trust any one ,,be tough much more ,,%26amp; for sure don`t talk a lot ,cuz i believe who talks a lot mistakes a


lot .
.......Open a Roth IRA !!!
Not to hang out with the wrong people and do the things I did!
Don't go changing to try to please me, I love just the way you are*! Nice question, thank you.
Don't make the same mistakes.
Don't
The same thing that I did for ten years.
Forget about him, he'll never love you.
BRAZIL WON THE SOCCER WORLD CUP IN JULY 2006
Even though adults have more experience and knowledge than a teenager, they can only see things from their point of view, so observe and listen but you have to walk your own path. What didn't work for them might work wonderfully for you!
It doesnt matter Bcaz I won't listen to my own advice .
i would say : i must think with my head instead of my heart !
never again
It will work out a positive result in your life because you will not want that which happened to you in the past to repeat itself again.
buy land

No comments:

Post a Comment