Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I stop making Miley Cyrus be my idol? It's so hard! Need advice NOW!?

I really like Miley, and well, it's hard to get rid of her. Everything I have is either Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus. It's like Miley is an addiction, could someone please give me advice! PLEASE! Im so obbsessed with her!How do I stop making Miley Cyrus be my idol? It's so hard! Need advice NOW!?
What's wrong with her being your role model? I personally think she is a good role model. she is a great person and you aren't hurting anyone by liking her. I think when you get older you will eventually grow out of her and until then there's no harm in having a ';Miley addiction'; so stick with it!!How do I stop making Miley Cyrus be my idol? It's so hard! Need advice NOW!?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BtHadAigayc


http://youtube.com/watch?v=7TMpWKNKX_w





girls find them attractive so i think watching at least a 1 of each vid should get you hooked on them and say bye bye to miley cyrus
Then don't stop being a fan of her. Just give her another chance.
You're going through a phase. You'll be sick of her sooner than you think.
Nothing wrong with that! Enjoy!
Watch American Idol and be a fan of someone who is really trying. She's just had life handed to her on a platter and really has so little talent! It's all about daddy's money.

No comments:

Post a Comment