Sunday, August 22, 2010

I get nauseated alone with the girl I like, and am with. This has been a frequent problem. Any advice?

When I am alone, ALONE, with the girl I am with or like. It makes me nervous to the point of nausea, and sometimes actually throwing up. I hate this so much, and no one else seems to have this issue. Any ideas, or similar situations?I get nauseated alone with the girl I like, and am with. This has been a frequent problem. Any advice?
Try Dramamine.I get nauseated alone with the girl I like, and am with. This has been a frequent problem. Any advice?
Maybe your not ';ready';... its all mental though. IF you make yourself calm down you will be.
lol its usually the other way around


but thats cute.


stay chill.


shes all yours.


dont embarass yourself tho.


cuz then ur screwed.





talk to her


or hug her or something


girls are soft


theyd like anything u do.


only if they like u tho
is it an illness or nervousness.





If its because your nervous then you need to remeber it a person not a godess your talking to

No comments:

Post a Comment