Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any advice for a soon-to-be college graduate?

I'm graduating in three weeks and I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice? Is there anything you wish you'd known or done at this point in your life? Thanks! :o)Any advice for a soon-to-be college graduate?
I'm graduating in a few weeks too, Congrattys! My best advice, career-wise, is to grab a summer internship if you don't know what you want to do. And don't stop networking, it's really important. And keep an open mind =)Any advice for a soon-to-be college graduate?
Start applying for jobs now! I can take anywhere between 6 months to a year to find one! You don't want to be stuck with all that education, all those bills, and no job, do you?





It happened to me. Good luck and congrats

Report Abuse



Work for that career-job immediately... I delayed and am now 4 months out with still my old part-time job (now full time) that has little to do with my IT degree.
wear sun screen!!!!
Enjoy life now becauses this time next year you'll be wishing you were still in college.
get OUT! go far away. and have fun. do something outrageous. and not just to remember college...do it yearly to stay young

No comments:

Post a Comment