Sunday, August 22, 2010

I really need yall advice i want to know should i change my hair color to something that would be good for me?

i was thinking that i should get tropic burgundy





iii need help please!!I really need yall advice i want to know should i change my hair color to something that would be good for me?
It really does depend on your skin tone! Hair colour should really be based around a number of things:


1. Does it suit your complexion?


2. Go take a look at your wardrobe, is the colour going to clash with everything you have?


3. Don't stray too much from your natural hair colour, this way you won't end up having shocking differences between eyebrows and hair like some of the bottle blondes you see!


4. Make sure it's a colour you're happy with! It's always good to have a second opinion, but the only way you'll ever really know if it works for you is by trying.I really need yall advice i want to know should i change my hair color to something that would be good for me?
What do you look like?





Burgundy is cute if you have fair skin.
it all depends on your skin tone. btu sum1 i now got a dark burgundy on her orange/red hair to cover the blonde in it and it looked good with her blue eyes and ivory complection.

No comments:

Post a Comment