Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Frankly speaking what advice should be given to new yahoo q@a users?

so that they may not become addictive like usFrankly speaking what advice should be given to new yahoo q@a users?
I would like to say them not to dwell too seriously into things here.Use it for discussing your views and sharing your thoughts.Its okay to have friends and meet new people, I'd say not to get into conflicts with users





From my own experience, I have noticed too much of politics among users, a lot of rumors,crap and gossiping around.People seem to put on a mask in their answers.They are too concerned about their ';status'; and ';image'; they have among other users.I ponder why they can't be a little honest while answering questions,they talk like saints.This is internet, no-one is going to behead you for telling the truth.Y!A is no different from real life.So if you were to take these things seriously then you may not find a pleasant experience.





So stick to the main purpose that is asking an answering Q's , make friends, no-one is saying no but dont dwell too much into itFrankly speaking what advice should be given to new yahoo q@a users?
When there is misunderstanding, you are always bound to be in a lot of controversies, you hear unwanted rumors about you, people gossip around causing misunderstanding among those whom you're friendly with.....I got fed up with all this and I reached a stage where I started a new account

Report Abuse



But then I realized I'm taking people too seriously,I realized that I must just accept them the way they are and leave it there instead of complaining.......if I can be tolerated and if I can tolerate them despite the imperfections we have, we can be friends otherwise just leave them there %26amp; move on

Report Abuse



Thanks not for the BA but giving me the opportunity to say what was there in my mind.It was really a burden out in my mind

Report Abuse



Reserve only a few minutes or an hour for this.


Or


To liven up things while you work, have a tab/window open so that while awaiting sites to open you can check out and answer.


However there is another side to it.


Compulsive key board beaters subscribing or addicted to this site heavily, do so for various reasons, even if it is seemingly a waste of time.


To some it is a release, to others it is a form of relaxation, escape, to the very young a source of coming into the world and knowing how people react in anonymity!


Yes if this 'addiction' is replacing healthier pursuits and other important progressive work - they must just lay off %26amp; never become escapists..
The advice should be the rules and the point system.


Honestly, don't trust them unless already suspended.
please dont ask or answer in this category.





category reserved.
Let them enjoy as much as we do


.


.


.


I know this is bad advice
Never use @'s unless you're having an avi game.





You say you're not a new user, come on, you should know this by now...
Get out now while you still can!
repel them from P%26amp;S
none unless we ask for advice
We should Rag them :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment